Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT DO you think of this push pull workout? please

The New Guy

Does this look olright for a push/pull/legs workout? I cant do deads or squats because of a compression fracture in the spine

PUSH 1:
Incline DB Press 3x8
Bench Press 3x5
Standing military press 5x-6-8
DB side lats 2x12
Lying triceps extensions 2x8
Dips 2x failure

PUSH 2:
Pullups (front/behind neck) max sets to 30 reps
BB Rows 3x8
Hyperextensions 3x8
Shrugs 4x8
DB Curls 3x8

LEGS:
Hack squats 4x6-8
Leg extensions 3x8
Leg Curls 3x8
+calfs

REST:

REPEAT:

Back/lat work is pulling. Squatting/pressing is pushing. If I were you, and you're going to do push/pull, I'd squat and press and work tris Mon and Thurs and then do the back/biceps workouts on Tues and Fri......if you want to do deadlifting and olympic lifting, I find push/pull is a pain in the ass and it works better to either do full body or squats and pulls / upper and lats or upper/lower.

But anyway, for push pull, and if you're naming bodyparts instead of lifts, I'd do this...

Monday

Legs/ heavy Chest/ light shoulders/Tris

Tuesday

Back/Bis

Thursday

Legs/light chest/ heavy shoulders/tris

Friday

Back/bis

Again, not one of my first choices for a routine, but since you asked....this will get you some frequency, allow you to train lifts in a progressive manner, and can be setup pretty good.

The New Guy said:
why am i a troll?
im here to get help

You have posted 4-5 different routines in a week, slammed veteran members, don't listen to advice, and keep posting stupid questions that have already been answered. USE ONE OF THE ROUTINES YOU POSTED FOR MORE THAN A WEEK.

Top Bottom