Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when your workouts fail

gerardodo

I tried trying the Mad Cow 5 by 5 workouts for the past five months. They have been a massive disappointment, very little progress. I think it's time for me to change the what I'm doing. Maybe I'm just not a true powerlifter and these compound movements aren't something that go well with my genetics. what should I switch to next.

The mad cow 5 by 5 only works as a shock workout like 2 weeks to shock your body
better go with a 5 day split after the shock

I tried trying the Mad Cow 5 by 5 workouts for the past five months. They have been a massive disappointment, very little progress. I think it's time for me to change the what I'm doing. Maybe I'm just not a true powerlifter and these compound movements aren't something that go well with my genetics. what should I switch to next.

bro sometimes madcow not for everyone, try something else then go back

Who knows? You don't say what your genetics are like nor what your aims are.

Top Bottom