Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do u think about htis training idea

110%

ok i was thinking, what about doing each bodypart two times a week except quads only once a week b/c i dont think i could do quads two times a week, the first time you do the bodypart do heavy low reps (3-8 rep range) and all compound/mass building exercises and the next time in the week do high reps (8-12 rep range) and all isolation exercising. this would optimize the use of rep ranges and thus work both types of muscle fibers more, a variety of exercises, and focusing on isolation exercises one day and compound another seemed pretty good to me. so a split would look something like this:
mon: chest, shoulders, triceps (compound movements, low reps)
tues: back, biceps, traps, abs (compound movements, low reps)
wed: quads, hams, calves (normal routine that works best for you)
thurs: rest
fri: chest, shoulders, triceps (isolation exercises, high reps)
sat: back, biceps, traps, abs (isolation exercises, high reps)
sun: rest

for the bodypars such as traps which dont really have a variety of exercises you would sitll be able to optomize the use of high and low rep ranges
gymtime would still only be around 1 hour to an hour and 15 minutes, and with a sufficient dieg around 16 X bw in cals overtraining i dont think would really occur.
what do u think?

I personally have tried it, so I say give it a try and tell us the results you get, positive or negative. If you were to do it, I would keep each body part to two exercises with three sets. That is how I did it. I was only taking 2 days off a week, but was "on" at the time too. Started to get to my joints after a month though. Might want to invest in some good joint pills for the duration of this type of workout. Just my .02, take it as you want. GOod luck if you try it!!

Whiseky

Top Bottom