Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do u guys think

deejleos

MAXIMIZE ANABOLIC HORMONES FOR BEST GAINS

Many recent studies have investigated the effects of training intensity, rest intervals, and muscle mass activation on increases in anabolic hormones such as testosterone, growth hormone, and IGF-1. The inference has been that increases in these hormones will result in greater changes in strength and muscle mass. Curiously, this link has never been demonstrated. Norwegian researchers found that a workout consisting of leg and arm exercises increased testosterone and growth hormone more than a workout consisting of arm exercises only. Improvements in arm strength and size were directly related to increase in anabolic hormones. This study showed that muscles respond best to workouts that maximize increases in anabolic hormones. For example, if the goal is to increase arm size, lifters should include large muscle, leg or chest exercises in the same workout.

Tis true bro.
Squats and deads make bigger arms!
The old timers been saying this forever.

Tis true bro.
Squats and deads make bigger arms!
The old timers been saying this forever.

So I should really be doin arms an legs together huh? I've always done back and arms, and my biceps area weak point for me as far as gaining mass, strength is good but gains are slower then rest of body .

Top Bottom