Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do bodybuilders wear

Allen ross

what do you guys wear to work out? what's the most comfortable outfit to work out, I wear cotton shirts but once they get soaked in sweat they get cold and heavy, also some sweat pants warm your legs too much and you have to fold them backwards, what would you recommend so can work out comfortable and without distractions? thanks.

I usually put sleeve-less shirts, and shirts - these always worked for me just fine, and still work. Also, you need to pay lots of attention to your shoes, as these are very underrated in terms of injury prevention. Wearing the right shoes is extremely important.

I always train in shorts and will rotate between t-shirts and hoodies. It depends on my mood and what I am doing that day. If I have a day I really need to kill it then I wear the hoodie. It keeps me more in my zone for some reason. I will even wear it for my cardio.

I always wear a pair of basketball-esque shorts. As far as the shirt goes, my gym is always extremely hot, so I usually wear a T-shirt with the sleeves ripped off or an actual tank top. I get what you're saying with the sweat tho. It doesn't really matter what shirt I wear, I always drench it. Recently I've started bringing an extra shirt. I'm considering showering at the gym rather than waiting until I get home. I love less than 5 minutes away so it's not a huge thing usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually wear a tank top or a light t-shirt and tights.

You might laugh at me for wearing tights but if you have any sort of knee pain - they are AWESOME. It keeps all the blood in your legs and really helps with knee pain.

If you are worried about people checking out your junk you can wear a loose pair of basketball shorts over top the tights.

Top Bottom