Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do with blisters?

Behriyye

I train a lot lately, and I ma starting to have thesehard blisters. They are so hard, that they even scratch people when Ishake hands or touch anyone. How do you deal with those blisters? Arethere any tricks for that?

Apple cider vinegar - It has acidic nature that softens the calluses and speeds up the healing process. Soak your palms in the vinegar (or try to tape a cotton ball soaked in vinegar to your hands); lightly scrub the area with a pumice stone (I use an Emory board) being careful tot to tear them open - it'll take a few times... follow up with some moisturizer (I use olive oil)

Don't pick at them.

Use chalk or liquid chalk to prevent them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, you need to give them time to get harder, and the blisters won't bother you again. A good way of dealing with them, is getting them dry, which is what I have been recommended by a doctor. You just need to make it through this stage.

Eventually calicos will develop on your hands. Your hands are getting used to gripping heavy weights when weight training.

In the mean time, use a really good hand lotion daily. It will help you skin heal and it sounds to me like your hands are very dry.

I personally just use coconut oil. The exact same coconut oil I use to cook with. After showering each night I rub it into my hands.

Top Bottom