Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do...

Tom Treutlein

I've got a high-arched/supinated foot. What should I look for in a running shoe, this being the case? I'm guessing I need something that coushions the arch of my foot where I don't land to absorb shock. Could someone point me to a good, and preferably inexpensive shoe?

Well I've been trying to find a store to do such, but I can't at the time. I'm real busy anyway, so I checked online about what could be causing my problem and it showed three types of feet. Supinated, Overpronated, and the ideal type foot. I had a supinated/high-arch, so I wanted to come here and ask if I can make any judgement calls on my own as to what a good shoe might be for that type of foot, so I can at least try and remedy the problem before going to get gait analysis.

I live on LI, the closest place to me doesn't preform in (Plainview) and the next closest (Garden City) is a watch store "Running Out Of Time". God dammit. The Plainview store told me to go to a physical trainer or therapist. I'm sure that would entail payment, though.

Top Bottom