Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
just imagine arnold in this era........with the drugs that are available now. It's a scary thought.

:worried:

Flex Wheeler without doubt. He is Priiiitaaaaaay!

Although I think his genetics were taken from his brain and given to his muscles.

I can't answer that........seems the criteria changes yearly. It's like arguing about boxers. My criteria is different than others. I would say that if Tom Platz had a smaller waist he would have been the greatest of all time.......but that's my opinion.

Arnold no doubt best genetics- defintion of small waste, huge muscle belly monster

Flex dosen't train hard enough- he's a lazy mofo

I think Victor Richards Does. The guy was a solid 220 lbs before he ever touched a weight. As for flex. He said he started with i sunken chest. That is not very good genetics if ya ask me.

-Awenold- said:
Arnold no doubt best genetics- defintion of small waste, huge muscle belly monster

Wow thats amazing, have you ever looked at Arnold, even though he might have been in pretty good shape he never had a small waste.

Top Bottom