Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
Has anyone forgotten PAul DeMayo before he was incarcerated. He last competed in '95 a time before insulin use and excessive GH use and the man's mass was absolutely mind boggling. Not to mention he already probably the best legs in the sport and huge arms and a thick torso as well.. I can't wait to see what he looks like next year when he returns to the stage.

And the new guy on the block is Tom Prince. The man is absolutely huge, thick and more dense than any other pro I've ever seen. Not to menrtion he's the widest guy around and has a relatively small waist with several freaky bodyparts and no weaknesses to speak of.

As far as Flex is concerned. Yeah, he has huge muscle bellies and small joints, but he is never really dense, most likely due to his bitch style training and he has narrow shoulders. On top of that the excessive synthol abuse has blurred the definition in his arms and shoulders. Plus the guy is as smooth as a pancake and has no detail to speak of from the lower back down.

SSAlexSS said:

Who is that guy?

Also how such "horrible genetics" explanation explains Schwartzneggers fantastic gains in 4 years?? Arnie got like 50+ pounds in 4 years! Those are som pretty good gains for "someone with the worst genetics." ! Alsol do you realize that arnold started to train at1 14 (or so)? I don't think that ANY1 at 14 would look very good (too youing to tell, and not enlough time to see genes express)
With all the fuckin steroids he was taking he should look good at age 14, but what the original post was trying to say is that Arnold really didn't have very sound genetics, even if you look at him today his legs were not that huge, his waist was wide and he defintion never reached what contestants today have, but they also have newer steroids and other supplements, so all in all this question can never be answered just opinions.

AnabolicusEroticus said:

As far as Flex is concerned. Yeah, he has huge muscle bellies and small joints, but he is never really dense, most likely due to his bitch style training and he has narrow shoulders. On top of that the excessive synthol abuse has blurred the definition in his arms and shoulders. Plus the guy is as smooth as a pancake and has no detail to speak of from the lower back down.

Don't forget superb muscle tie-ins.
Lets not compare has beens who have never been to Flex. Flex's record speaks for itself.

Mentzer, imo. He looked awesome.

mikementzer2.jpg

mime019.jpg

mime020.jpg

Last edited:
I think Dennis James.

BUT if I had a choice of having anyones physic in the WORLD it would be without a doubt BILL KAZMIER. He is so Thick and Massive it is shocking to me that he has never be asked to guess pose at a bodybuilding show.

has anyone taken a good look at the new rookie tommi thorvildsen? he looks damn good, fucking awesome symetry and his quads are shredded, as far as genetics im not sure about howmuch he has to train or how easy it comes to him, but he certainly looks damn good

I know of an NPC guy who is unbelieveable. His name is Ricky Parks. I used to work with him at a gym. In contest shape his arms are over 20" with a 19" waist. He's pretty wide for a smaller guy. I think he competes nationally at around 143. As far as pros go, Serge Nubret.

A 19 INCH WAIST!! I hope that was a typo!
It seems everyone is excited about this new guy Tommy Thorv-whatever..I saw him at the Toronto Pro Show a few months ago..he looked good but not outstanding. His quads are a little fucked actually not to mention that big hole in his pec where he tore it years before. He's shredded and all but personally i think he has and ugly build

Top Bottom