Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
When talking about genetics you have to factor in all area's like size, shape, structure, full muscle bellies, symmetry. And we all know Arnold did NOT have a good structure, as didn't Haney or Yates. Ronnie is fairly akward aswell.
Hands down it goes to Flex Wheeler. He has the best of all these worlds put together.

Brian Buchanan

Does anyone remember this guy. Never has ther been another human with such taper and full muscle bellies, not even Flex.

one guy asked ..why no Lee Priest? ...Well even though i think he is fantastic (the best arms on the planet!) the question was best genetic...and well ..Lee is a DWATF his legs are too short and his head too big! Flex has "Better" genetic...but i feel that Sergio is the one to go with

Re: Brian Buchanan

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
Does anyone remember this guy. Never has ther been another human with such taper and full muscle bellies, not even Flex.

No way! Brian had a tiny waist and great taper but lets not get carried away. NOBODY has as full muscle bellies as Wheeler.

mraus said:
I have met and spoken to a guy who was present in the gym when a teenage Arnold first walked into a gym and was closely involved with Arnolds early years of bodybuilding. He has some very interesting stories to tell. He said that on that first visit to a gymnasium Arnold appeared to have the WORST genetics for bodybuilding that you have ever seen. Narrow bottle shoulders, skinny legs , no calves, NOTHING. Interesting how we stand here now and say that Arnold had the best genetics. Possibly 'genetics is not the most accurate term for this discussion. Personally speaking some of the most genetically gifted people I've ever seen have been sitting under 40 pounds of fat in a public bar (and there they choose to remain). You will never know until you try.

Who is that guy?

Also how such "horrible genetics" explanation explains Schwartzneggers fantastic gains in 4 years?? Arnie got like 50+ pounds in 4 years! Those are som pretty good gains for "someone with the worst genetics." ! Alsol do you realize that arnold started to train at1 14 (or so)? I don't think that ANY1 at 14 would look very good (too youing to tell, and not enlough time to see genes express)

why is no one mentioning Lou Farigno? That guy was a monster, and still is. I saw him 2 years ago, he is still huge and he doesn't look much different, he has shurely stood the test of time.

Top Bottom