Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
Oh, and since I hate pussys who talk shit behind peaples back but not right to there faces,so anyone who has contact w/ him please mention this post and my user name,He'll know exactly who I am.And I will be seeing you and your narc,scammer buddy skip around!

i don't think there is one that has/had the greatest genetics

It's not because some one wins the Olympia, that that person has the greatest genetics.
Besides there are a lot of guys with great genetics, not one with the greatest.
Also the winner could be one with less genetics than the looser, because the looser does not had
the character to be a winner.

Yep, like some of you guys said .... Sergio Oliva is DA MAN !!!!
Just imagine what he would look like with todays drugs :p :p :p

In my opinion either victor richards or paul dilliet has the best genetics. They are absolutly huge with shape and at the same time they don't train extremly heavy but they eat like elephants. If that is not great genetics I don't know what is.

What is the make up of genetics?

What are you using as a qualifier? I*s it plain old mass? Is it wow he is huge for his size? I think this is a very hard thing to deside on. Lee preist in my opinion is a genetic freak. 5ft 6in 243lbs 24 in arms no grow gut.(I'm not saying he doesn't use gh. He just uses smarter then some.):D

BTW what about columbo( I think I butchered that) He was as good as arnold if not better in a few shows

Just my .02's

cannons.

KEN COLE WAS THE BEST B.B. OF ALL TIME ,,,,HE WAS OUT OF LAS VEAS SOME 18 YEARS AGO ,,HAD IT ALL WEIDER OFFERED HIM THE WORLD ,,HE TOLD HIM TO STICK IT UP HIS FAGGOT ASS??? TRUE STORY ??? THIS GUY WAS A FREAK ......IN 1976 IN MUSCLE MAG IT WAS HIM ,ARNOLD AND BIG LOU AS THE THREE BEST IN THE WORLD..IT WAS ASHAMED HE NEVER MADE IT ....

Ken Cole or someone else...

i think genetics are overrated here.
I have a friend at the gym who never trains legs, never.
He comes in never undress or take a shower since he lives about 50 yards away from the gym and takes his shower at home.
One day he took me in the men's room and dropped his pants. He had HUGE thighs without fat, some of us have to train for this and will never have those thighs.

Another guy only comes in for cardio. Only once a week some weight training (machines). When he stands in front of me on the stairmaster i can see is calves, real big calves, bigger then mine and he never trains them.

Now that's genetics. Not a top BB who competes at the Olympia (which is great of course) and after placing 10th all of a sudden wins.

Top Bottom