Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
Remember Needsize? He was a member here...he has the best build I've seen on EF

So many different types of builds. Got to say in their prime, Dennis Newman and Ken "Flex" Wheeler had my attention, just to name a few.

MC,
I went to school with Ken Cole from the 7th grade 'til the 10th and he was a larger than life figure even as a kid!
I don't remember a lot but he was built like a superhero as an 8th grader.
In the 10th grade we moved across town but I would hear of his escapades from my new high school. Vegas was a small town back then even though we had 12 high schools in Vegas. By high school he huge and very tall. He fought a lot of people and only one antagonist from junior high bested him regularly. They were on a collision course to an ultimate war from the 8th grade on. This kid's name was Jay and he was a martial arts black belt who could do feats of fascinating physical things and everyone had a favorite. Jay or Ken!!!
I went to the same gym, Eifermann's or Chet Yorton's as Ken as we got older until he eventually stopped making news.
He will always be a legend to me!

Top Bottom