Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
Shaen Ray if you ask me, guy is also a stand up character, had the chance to meet/talk to him a few months back. He still had pasdion on this sport even though he is retired

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

flex had amaxing genetics but he was complaicent lazy and arrogant..shawn ray easily matches flex for symmetry, tie-ins, full muscle bellies and he had faaar beeter conditioning..flex had more mass (more drugs) and a beter back than shawn.

Who is that guy?

Also how such "horrible genetics" explanation explains Schwartzneggers fantastic gains in 4 years?? Arnie got like 50+ pounds in 4 years! Those are som pretty good gains for "someone with the worst genetics." ! Alsol do you realize that arnold started to train at1 14 (or so)? I don't think that ANY1 at 14 would look very good (too youing to tell, and not enlough time to see genes express)

I think he said his friend told him that arnold APPEARED to have bad genetics when he walked into the gym. He was probably quite young though at the time. by the time he was 15 he definitely looked gifted. Personally when I was young I was quite skinny, but in my teen years when I was thankfully always doing something outside playing sports I grew to be quite mesomorphic, and I know quite a few guys who were the same way.

Yep, like some of you guys said .... Sergio Oliva is DA MAN !!!!
Just imagine what he would look like with todays drugs :p :p :p

Probably not nearly as good, in my opinion, seeing as how his size was pretty much perfect as it was. to me at least. He alwasy struck me as having very exceptional aesthetics. With nowadays' drugs, he would probably be going more for raw mass like most nowadays, and ended up looking like some awkward looking caricatured freak like coleman.

IMO Kevin LEVRONE. Not being racially prejudiced or anything but his parents are a mix of Italian and Black. You couldn't ask for much more as far as genetics go.

I think "genetics" in this thread refers to things like body & muscle structure, not facial features.

BUT if I had a choice of having anyones physic in the WORLD it would be without a doubt BILL KAZMIER. He is so Thick and Massive it is shocking to me that he has never be asked to guess pose at a bodybuilding show.

You know, I always thought most strongmen and non-chubby powerlifters looked better than bodybuilders. They look more powerful and thick-wasted. Alot of bodybuilders take that v-taper crap to such an extreme that it just looks caricaturish and ridiculous in my opinion. If you're going to have wide shoulders, you need at least some decent waist thickness too.

I dunno if anyone posted this yet, I gotta go with Frank Zane. He wasn't the biggest, or strongest, but damn he had symmetry. Then I just cause I like him Lou Ferrigno.

Lee priest 19 years old /thread
images

For me personally it was Andreas Munzer. To stay that shredded throughout his off and on season would kill most people. Also his shredded quads were amazing.

Top Bottom