Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
seriously? All time best genetics and you say LOU? Dude was big and he looked good, but come on now.
The Man that Narrowly barley lost to Arnold 74 and lost to him in 73 an you scoff at him.!!!!!
index.php
images

Not to say Lou sucked. Clearly he didnt. He was a great bodybuilder. But ALL TIME BEST GENETICS??? I probably wouldnt even have him in the top 10 if I took the time to make a list.

And what exactly are we talkin best genetics here? Size, shape, symmetry, condition?

I think Levrone is up there. He responded incredibly well to gear and training. One of the most developed people to ever walk this planet....lol

Yah the choices on this list aren't the best to choose from. Some major people are not there, and Frank Zane? Come on now. How bout Vic Richards. No one has ever been as big as him with such a small waist unlike the pregnant belly trend started by Yates.

Anyone who's read Arnold's autobiography will know he didn't have the best genetics, symmetry or proportion. He said so himself. He knew how to work the lighting, how to psych out the other competitors, and was willing to do whatever it took.

There were many bodybuilders from the 70s and 80s that had great genetics. Its hard to pick the best, even though I side with Arnold. Lou Ferrigno, Frank Zane, Sergio, and Franco Columbu all had incredible physiques from great genetics

Arnold, Lee Haney, Ronnie OBVIOUSLY, Phil Heath, Flex Wheeler, Levrone, Id probably throw Lee Priest in there, probably Shawn Ray, Franco, probably have to recognize Jay as well. Jay hasnt placed worse then 2nd in ANY contest in the last decade. Pretty crazy.

Ive probably missed a couple people. But this is my list off the top of my head. Im sure I would replace 1 or 2 of these guys if I thought of someone who im forgetting for some reason

Top Bottom