Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
Levrone belongs at the top of this list.

Dude wouldn't do shit in the off season, drop 30 lbs, drink, etc and then when it came time to prepare for the contest he could get ultra jacked n shredded in record time and win or take 2nd place nearly every time.

Nobody else had a genetic gift like this that Levrone has.

Levrone belongs at the top of this list.

Dude wouldn't do shit in the off season, drop 30 lbs, drink, etc and then when it came time to prepare for the contest he could get ultra jacked n shredded in record time and win or take 2nd place nearly every time.

Nobody else had a genetic gift like this that Levrone has.

Yep, worked at his gym in '97-'98 and hung out with him in the off season, couldn't be more right. Some of our best times were hittin up Pitt Beef and drinking a giant jug of Lambrusco outside the joint in Severna Park.

Obviously Arnold
If arnold had all that shit they're taking today
( R:Coleman J Cutler Phil Heath and so on)
he would have been their DADDY:
That's for sure.

Arnold was a legend. However, Lou ferrigno was also very good. Arnold messed him up after pumping iron, so Lou retired for 19 years ..... If Lou carried on training he would have beaten all of arnold records. And you guys would now you be saying Lou ferrigno was the greatest.

Ferrigno doesn't get the credit he deserves. Arnold and lou were massive for their era's, if they had the drugs we have now and the supplements, training science, they would be a big as the top bodybuilders today.

I must admit, some of the elite guys of today are too muscle bound for me. I'm amazed how big people can get and that is which I like, but i would never want to be that size.

Yates and Ronnie are true champions.

Top Bottom