Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
didn't haney win more than yates ever did?
I always thought yates was much better though....
yates and francos backs are pretty close i think. yates might barely have franco.

didn't haney win more than yates ever did?
I always thought yates was much better though....
yates and francos backs are pretty close i think. yates might barely have franco.

Haney (got 8) decided to retire when he felt Yates (got 6) pressure at his last Olympia. Franco Columbu was a little freak... and as strong as he looked. Mike Francois also had a great body, too bad he got really sick.

Joe Weider..looked how good for how long? And I am relatively sure he was natty with nowhere NEAR our supply of protien powders and creatine and bla bla bla. The only testosterone he had was Betty Wieder! WHOOOOOOO Betty!!

I think Phil Heath is remarkable because he played division 1 basketball until the age of 21. He never lifted much because he would get to big. After college he started working out, 5 years later he was a pro. Little over 6 years he's number three in the Olympia. That's a body that responds to weight lifting.

I think Phil Heath is remarkable because he played division 1 basketball until the age of 21. He never lifted much because he would get to big. After college he started working out, 5 years later he was a pro. Little over 6 years he's number three in the Olympia. That's a body that responds to weight lifting.

No, that's a body that responds well to steroids, hgh, igh:)

Anybody who stay on year round would be amazed at the progress they would make. Then if you have the genetics more power to you. 2-3months on with 1 month off and repeat really puts on the lbs

Joe Weider..looked how good for how long? And I am relatively sure he was natty with nowhere NEAR our supply of protien powders and creatine and bla bla bla. The only testosterone he had was Betty Wieder! WHOOOOOOO Betty!!

Betty was smokin hot.

No, that's a body that responds well to steroids, hgh, igh:)

Anybody who stay on year round would be amazed at the progress they would make. Then if you have the genetics more power to you. 2-3months on with 1 month off and repeat really puts on the lbs

All the steroids in the world (HGH, insulin, etc. too) won't get you on the Oly stage without the genetics to take you there too. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

Top Bottom