Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
I am a big fan of Ronnie Coleman and truth be known, he and Arnold are the reason why I started lifting. I am curious however of a couple of things. First off, everyone seems to mention the dreaded GH gut that is prominent in a lot of the larger individuals of modern BBing. I was curious if that was truly due to GH or the massive amounts of food they eat and weights they lift. I mean in order to squat 800 lbs like Ronnie did at one point, you can't do that with a 34" inch waist, right? So how big of a factor is GH? The other question refers to Ronnie current physical state. I've seen a few clips on youtube of Ronnie guest posing in Europe and it's apparent that there is something wrong with his left lateral muscle and whole left side in general for that matter (left shoulder is smaller as well bi and tri than his right side)? Is he ill or has the injury to his left shoulder done him in?
I own all of his DVD's and various other DVDs that feature him and respect him a lot. I would hate to see him become ill as result of the tremendous strain he has put on his body over the year via AAS and as puts it "heavy ass weights".

I have to say Arnold in his prime, but have always though Kevin Levrone in his prime was awesome. Too bad he just gave it all up and let himself go.

Flex Wheeler is genetically gifted no doubt, but I used to love the massive freaky size of Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman in their prime, it's a toss up between these three for me. Arnold missed out on some drugs in his time, He could have had that freaky size as well if he was taking the shit like they are now adays.

In all honesty it is Kevin Levrone

his ability to go from 210 lbs and looking like he barely worked out to kicking everyones ass on an olymipa stage in 3-4 months was and will always be mind boggling

Wulfgar said:
In all honesty it is Kevin Levrone

his ability to go from 210 lbs and looking like he barely worked out to kicking everyones ass on an olymipa stage in 3-4 months was and will always be mind boggling

Levrone had awesome genetics, but do you think it compares to genetics like that of arnold?

the_alcatraz said:
Levrone had awesome genetics, but do you think it compares to genetics like that of arnold?
I just saw some things on youtube and man Levrone has a wicked physique. I saw a thing on Dorian and I swear I have never in my life seen a back that huge. I thought Franko was the king of the back but DAMN Dorian has the sickest traps ever! Check out :52 of the video! If I had a back like that, I would NEVER wear a shirt, EVER.

Thick Vic Richards had the best genetics, without lifting a weight and w steroids was bigger than anyone else... Of all olympian champion i have to say Dorian Yates, the guys was fucking solid, head to toes. No other could match his hardness, his granite-like back and triceps, he had a fucking X-mas tree on his lower back, the best lats until now all his, piton traps, sick legs and calves, fucking square pecs. He wasn't very teathrical or fancy w words, but very disciplined, serious and he knew how to show his stuff.

Top Bottom