Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
I'd have to go with Sergio Oliva, I stood next to him at a health food store in Chicago one time and I'd never seen an arm that was bigger than my thigh until I saw his.

THE PROTOTYPE2000 said:
I can't believe you guys forgot, SERGIO!!! It's either a toss up between him and Flex. All depends on what you like. Can you belive he built a physique like that using small amounts of Deca and Dbol? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!-THE PROTOTYPE

Agreed. Sergio has to be considered. He gets my vote.

MUSTANG_18 said:
IMO it is Arnold or Dorian

M18
I agree. Dorian had great genetics. But Arnold will remain the king. Arnold was just a genius, whether you're talking bb'ing, acting, politics, matrimony, he is totally awesome.

how did arnold ever beat sergio?
seem that sergio fucked up right before he went out on stage cause he would pump up like a psychopath then go flat when walked out there

my vote goes to Flex though..guy had insane genetics...too bad he was such a fuck up throughout his career. rumors of his binging and the weird Ninja attack still baffle me

Wulfgar said:
how did arnold ever beat sergio?

Looking at old pics of the 69,70,71 sergio was bigger fuller thicker more symetric then arnold was head to head.
Only thing was sergio didnt have the peaks on his biceps as dramtic as arnolds. So sergios front double bicep pose and side bicep pose was not as nice as arnolds.
Those are two major poses that get the points on the judges books.back in those days anyways.

As far as sergio goes I think he had the better genetics. Rumor has it sergio was not even on steroids untill 1967 he learned that larry scott was on 4 dbol a day so he then took 4 also.. Can you honestly believe it? I cant but if its true then thats sets the records straight .HE HAD THE BEST GENETICS PERIOD. Looking at him back in 1967 when he smashed larry scott to the ground with 4 dbol a day .he was insane .Just do a google and see his massive fucking back and big legs for the late 60's .He was the fucking mold for others to follow.

chazk said:
Looking at old pics of the 69,70,71 sergio was bigger fuller thicker more symetric then arnold was head to head.
Only thing was sergio didnt have the peaks on his biceps as dramtic as arnolds. So sergios front double bicep pose and side bicep pose was not as nice as arnolds.
Those are two major poses that get the points on the judges books.back in those days anyways.

As far as sergio goes I think he had the better genetics. Rumor has it sergio was not even on steroids untill 1967 he learned that larry scott was on 4 dbol a day so he then took 4 also.. Can you honestly believe it? I cant but if its true then thats sets the records straight .HE HAD THE BEST GENETICS PERIOD. Looking at him back in 1967 when he smashed larry scott to the ground with 4 dbol a day .he was insane .Just do a google and see his massive fucking back and big legs for the late 60's .He was the fucking mold for others to follow.

he was the shit... yes..

Arnold did not have a large waist for his height 6'2" to 34" waist. There are definantly some arnold haters on here, most likely guys wishing they had 1/2 of his genetics. Bottom line is all of the guys listed in the poll had excellent genetics combined with heavy Steroid use. The newer guys that are now even bigger have added heavy GH / Insulin to the mix along with synthol. Every one of you guys saying arnold's physique sucked while sitting in your chair eating potato chips typing on the internet are a bunch of haters that need to get your eyes checked. If arnold had average genetics, your genetics are so far below average there is no scale with which to even measure them.

Arnold is probably my first reaction; although, the new champ in my eyes up-and-coming... Phil Heath ... hes gonna be an olympian, basiclly the look im going for--Big, full, striated, separated muscles... watch out :)

Top Bottom