Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
Bro, u cant be serious about arnold being a pro today. thats ridiculous. secondly bbing is about being a freak. and if you thing that bbing is about sex appeal then you got some misconseptions. but i dont want to make this a personal arguement since i dont know u and u dont know me. bottom line is arnold had a little over the avarage genetics. :)

LT3 said:
Bro, u cant be serious about arnold being a pro today. thats ridiculous. secondly bbing is about being a freak. and if you thing that bbing is about sex appeal then you got some misconseptions. but i dont want to make this a personal arguement since i dont know u and u dont know me. bottom line is arnold had a little over the avarage genetics. :)

I'm not saying he would place first nowdays, but I think he would have a shot at placing with his mixture of size, proportions, symetry, and that his muscle looks good as opposed to the muscle of many modern pro's. I just think bb should go back to being truly judged on all of those factors compared to just size as it is now. Virtually all bb's begin for either sex appeal or sports and the ones that start for sports, their closely resemble powerlifting than bb. Usually the few and dedicated transfer into bb after they become addicted to the weights. I understand that I am a minority in the sport regarding my views as to what it is but everyone to their own and I don't want to make this a personal argument either. Everyone has their own opinions.

Ok bro, i can respect that. every one has their own opinion and if you like the classic bbing better than modern thats kool.

How in the hell can somebody think Arnold had the best genetics?? where were his bodybuilding legs? his back definitely didt match his chest and arms! and where were his trapz? bodybuilding is about symmertry, mass, and condition, and there sertlaintly were better genetics those days, not to mention these days.
I would think Dexter Jackson has the best genetics for bodybuilding these days.

Mikey25 said:
How in the hell can somebody think Arnold had the best genetics?? where were his bodybuilding legs? his back definitely didt match his chest and arms! and where were his trapz? bodybuilding is about symmertry, mass, and condition, and there sertlaintly were better genetics those days, not to mention these days.
I would think Dexter Jackson has the best genetics for bodybuilding these days.

???? If you can't see his Arnolds traps I would recommend getting some glasses. How big do they need to be? All of the things you said bb was about Arnold had, clearly, or he would not have won comps and would not be recognized as one of the greatest of all time, not to mention standing at 6'2" his size is very impressive. And for legs, he has some of the best of all times.

Arnold had the Best Genetics by far... Flex is a close second.

Bodybuilding should be about muscle and aesthetics. Packing on the most muscle, while maintaining the sleek lines of a Greek God. Arnold exemplified this the best.

Today's bodybuilders look like the beasts that the Greek God's had to vanquish. Ronnie Coleman has one of the most aesthetically unappealing physiques to ever grace a stage. As this trend toward grotesque mass has continued, so has the shrinking popularity of the sport. Until bodybuilding tries to promote beautiful bodies with mass... rather than mass with no class.... it will continue to lose favor in th public eye.

As this trend toward grotesque mass has continued, so has the shrinking popularity of the sport. Until bodybuilding tries to promote beautiful bodies with mass... rather than mass with no class.... it will continue to lose favor in th public eye.

Are you seriously suggesting that bbing in the 70s was more appealing to the general public than it is nowdays.

LT3 said:
Are you seriously suggesting that bbing in the 70s was more appealing to the general public than it is nowdays.

YES!!! Todays bodybuilders are nothing more than circus freaks. The general public could care less. I mean, how many mainstream talk shows do you see bodybuilders on? How many mainstream products do bodybuilders have endorsements with? ZERO. Back in the 70's, there was a buzz and an interest in the sport, but the athletes looks so unhealthy and weird now, that no one is interested.

if you can prove to me that bb made more $ back then than it does now, ill believe u. back then you had fewer gyms, less competitions, and less fans. you hear all bbrs from the 70s, they say ppl used to wonder why we did this, they thought we were weirdos and fags. if you were to ask someone back then if they worked out with weights, then you wouldnt get too many yeses, but now it is common for ppl to do it.

Top Bottom