Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
I can't beleive no one on here mentioned albert Beckles.... best genetics. the guy was near sixty and still competed in the olympia. Maybe there are too many young guys on here and just don't know or remember him. I do.
Arnold was the best competitor...but Albert Beckles had the best genetics.

From the list, Arnie. Contemporary, Serge Nubret. But looking at today's young guys, Stan McQuai or Rob Sager.

I thk Kevin Levrone is someone with very good genetics. Goes from absolutedly shit to very good in no time. Must react very well to anabolics. Never developed a Gh belly though.

I thk Flex used a lot of synthol or implants, but they did a good job an he looks good. But he and Dexter miss the real thickness/sheer size.

THE PROTOTYPE2000 said:
I can't believe you guys forgot, SERGIO!!! It's either a toss up between him and Flex. All depends on what you like. Can you belive he built a physique like that using small amounts of Deca and Dbol? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!-THE PROTOTYPE

You got my vote...

been in the game 11 years to me dexter jackson is the most complete body builder i have ever seen also i know him personaly from the nationals great guy

Top Bottom