Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
My pick is Arnie but it seems like everyone has left out big old Markus Ruhl! The guy is an absolute BEAST!! 5'11" @ 286 comp weight. Amazing considering he was a 120 pound soccer player when he started. :chomp:

Arnold no doubt.

You take him back in his hayday and add the amounts of juice and gh and slin to him god only knows what he would look like.

Damnit everyone quit sucking arnolds dick already. If you were to put his ass on the stage right now along with other pros, he'll look like a fuckin pussy. Sure he had big upper body, but he never had good genetics for his little tiny ass legs. He could never make them grow. So I'd say he didnt have the best genetics.

yomama said:
Damnit everyone quit sucking arnolds dick already. If you were to put his ass on the stage right now along with other pros, he'll look like a fuckin pussy. Sure he had big upper body, but he never had good genetics for his little tiny ass legs. He could never make them grow. So I'd say he didnt have the best genetics.

Alot has changed in the last 30 years as far as training, nutrition and drugs. You take any of the top pros today and make them go back to the 70's with the knowlegd of that time frame. Big difference.

Your comparing is just like comparing the swimming world records now compared to the 70's. Huge difference.

chipvideo said:
Alot has changed in the last 30 years as far as training, nutrition and drugs. You take any of the top pros today and make them go back to the 70's with the knowlegd of that time frame. Big difference.

Your comparing is just like comparing the swimming world records now compared to the 70's. Huge difference.
Dude, I'm saying that Arnold didnt have good genetics, at least not for his legs. Thats why whatever he did, he couldnt make them grow. And thats not because he didnt have his protein powder or the machines we have now.

Flex Wheeler

In his prime, he looked incredible...in spite of being somewhat lazy in the gym and lax in his dieting by most accounts. That he could look the way he did in spite of his poor work ethic means we can chalk up his physique to genetics moreso than most bodybuilders, thus the reason he gets my vote.

Top Bottom