Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
I can't believe Sergio Oliva didn't show. Sure everybody know Arnold is and always will be the greatest. But genetics....Sergio hands down.

Flex Wheeler. He really did deserve to win one Mr. O. Then Dexter Jackson Physically Arnold had great but not the greatest genetic but he did/does have the greatest mind.

Just for the record they all have unbelievable genetics , not just good genetics .Every guy I met with major contest winning genetics( Mr canada and up to Olympia , met Arnold , sergio and saw Lou ferrigno in original golds in santa Monica and sister-in-law was a pro judge in cali , she also won Orange county national qualifier and my brother barely lost to Mr. california in same contest ) twenty years of training . My favorite body builder is Rory Liedlelmeyer. Unbelieveable Poser and carried himself like a champ , he lost to Bob paris in the NPC Championships in San Jose a 20 years ago greatest posing I ever saw.

They're all great, but I have seen some old video footage of Mike Mentzner in his prime and he was awesome! Biceps were unreal!

Personally, it's a close, three-way tie: Flex, Arnold, Sergio.

Top Bottom