Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
No Shit, YDM!!

youngdeltman said:
How about Serge Nubret?

Who can deny Serge and Lou? Even today Lou is a BEAST. Remember Louie is Big and tall, and well proportioned to be that big. He is MUCH of a man. Even as he grows old. Oh and don't forget about Zane. Awesome physique.

i dont understand why everyone is always on arnold's d!ck. why do people like his chest? it was just BIG but it looked like sh!t.
his genetics werent that good. sure he was huge for his age as a teen but look at him fully developed, see what CoolColJ said.

id say serge nubret could be but ive never ever seen his back it could suck but his chest & abs are crazy.

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/hercules/sergenubret10.jpg

its a tie between lee priest and wheeler. lee has a genetic hormone imbalance enabling him too build so much muscle yet at the same time it sealed off his growth plates.

shwaym said:
i dont understand why everyone is always on arnold's d!ck. why do people like his chest? it was just BIG but it looked like sh!t.
his genetics werent that good. sure he was huge for his age as a teen but look at him fully developed, see what CoolColJ said.

Uhh...

Just how did his chest "look like shit"?

It looked pretty fucking incredible to me. You say it's big, so what's it lacking? What makes it look bad?

Detail?

BZZZZZZZT. Nope. He had some of the most shredded pecs we've seen to date.

Shape? Looked great to me. His pecs sat up on that big rib cage; you could lose a hand grenade between them, too.

What does that leave?

The ONLY guys with roughly equal pecs, IMO, would be Markus Ruhl, Bertil Fox at his very best, and maybe Lee Haney. A no. of other pros today have great chests--Coleman, Levrone for the side chest--but to say Arnold's looked like shit...*shakes head*. I don't get it. By most experienced eyes, Arnold's pecs still rank at the very top.

id say serge nubret could be but ive never ever seen his back it could suck but his chest & abs are crazy.

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/hercules/sergenubret10.jpg

its a tie between lee priest and wheeler. lee has a genetic hormone imbalance enabling him too build so much muscle yet at the same time it sealed off his growth plates. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think the modern bodybuilders look like shitt, most because of the hg's, synth and stuff. It is a major drawback for the spart IMHO. Why I voted for Arnold? Cause of how he looked when he was Mr. Olympia. Thats what I view as the perfect body. And he only got that body with his genestics and some drug. All pros today (atleast a lot of them) get resoults by training and drugging. So did Arnold. And Arnold is the one I think was the most beatuiful.

As for his chest, I love it. It goes far outside to his shoulders and I think thats nice. Look at this pic
Image: http://web.tiscali.it/no-redirect-tiscali/mrolympia/m628.jpg

What about BOB SAPP.

He's 6'5" 390lbs of muscles!!!

Plus if he improved is lower body, he would get up to 410lbs!

Top Bottom