Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What bodybuilder had the BEST GENETICS?

What bodybuilder had the best genetics?

• Arnold Schwartznegger

Votes: 568 42.3%
  • Flex Wheeler

Votes: 270 20.1%
  • Danny Padillo

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 58 4.3%
  • Frank Zane

Votes: 59 4.4%
  • Mike Mentzer

Votes: 23 1.7%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 48 3.6%
  • Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 189 14.1%
  • Lee haney

Votes: 28 2.1%
  • some other guy... Please name him!

Votes: 84 6.3%

• Total voters
quote:
A 19 INCH WAIST!! I hope that was a typo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm dead serious bro. This guy is about 5'2", and he is fucking awesome. He should get his pro card this year. He's only done two national level shows, in which he got second in his weight class. I wouldn't expect him to be a big name in the pros because he's already like 36 or 37, but he is still unbelievable. He claims to be natural, but one day when I had a few boxes of clen behind the counter and he was about 10 weeks out from a show, he asked me how much I wanted for them. He's a really good guy though, even if he fibs.

Sergio Oliva
Franco Columbu
Arnold

in that order. Flex looks great but he has admitted to synthol use and any of the modern guys are so distorted from GH, synthol, and mega doses of juice that their genetics are just impossible to judge. Arnold, obviously, is a PBB God and if you read his stuff, you will see that he would place Sergio and Franco ahead of himself genetically. Frank Zane was an ectomorph who is a living testament to hard work overcoming genetics.

Definitely Sergio and Flex wheeler (without the gut bloat that is)

Arnold? He has slopey narrow shoulders, wide hips, narrow thighs relatively speaking. Good chest and arms, average back, crappy shoulders.

I have a pic that has Arnold standing relaxed next to Menzter and Frank Zane. Arnold is all chest and arms, his legs look skinny in proportion. Menzter and Zane looked much better overall as a symmetrical package.

I still think its Arnold. Imagine him in todays world, with the drugs they are using. How fucking big would his biceps and chest be?

CoolColJ, good call on Sergio, that guy had freaky genetics too. Both him and Arnold would blow away most pro's today.

Flex does have great genetics, but from what I keep hearing, he doesn't have the dedication to maximize his potential.

Top Bottom