Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best way to get into shape for a tough martial arts class?

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Im coming off of a shoulder surgery, so I havent been able to work out in any capacity, but Im going to start a mixed martial arts class (BJJ, Muay Thai) and I want to get in shape before I take the class, because it is very strenous (2 1/2 hours). Im 28 and I dont think jumping into a class like that without preparing is the best thing to do. Any martial artists here have any suggestions?

just go :)

u can try running and stuff, or constant bag work, or lots of sparring, but the best thing would be probably top ujst go down there....when ur too physically tired to train and no amount of sife-shouting is gonna make u train harder then u can take a break, im sure u'll be alright :)

go into a very ethnic part of town and wear a sign that says something derogatory about the race that is the in the majority. that'll get you in shape.

The Nature Boy said:
go into a very ethnic part of town and wear a sign that says something derogatory about the race that is the in the majority. that'll get you in shape.

Ala, Die Hard 3. That was a nice touch.

Top Bottom