Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best neck exercises?

Some gyms have the hammer strength machines for neck. You can do forward/reverse and side-to-side.

Then there is always the free weight version where you lie down and wrap a towel around a plate and hold it on your forehead while you press forward. I personally don't like this though, and tend to stick with the machines.

seeing napalm death live.

have you ever seen that dudes neck......its like a frigin tree stump.
all that head banging and hair windmilling.......
man i have used this joke more than once now.

do a search

bridges are cool.

and there a few other mentioned in previous posts

I have a neck developer thats a strap type device I purchased a few years back at a sporting goods store. I use around 75-100 lbs. hanging off my head and do neck raises that way. IT really works well for thickening up your neck very quickly. I got excellent results, fast.

:D:D

Cool bro's
thanx for the help. I did do a search, but i just wanted to know what yielded the best results.
I think i am going to try bridging and building my own neck strap to attach weights to.

I guess i could go get caught in a mosh.

now to be serious

I have recently just finished a "cycle" (non steroid) of straight dead lifts squats and bench press with no other exercises apart from maybe a chin up or two.

On some of my old shirts i cant do up the top button.
I think there was a net gain of an inch on my neck.

My guess was it is from deadlifting, trying to focus on keeping my head looking straight forward with out it being dragged down.

Top Bottom