Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best IPad/IPhone APP to track and log a workout program?

LookS like I've answered my own question to this. Get gym buddy if you have an iPhone! It's epic and a steal for the price..

i use the GYM Buddy and have since it came out. That app in my eyes is the best hands down. However, if u need pics of how to workout then it isnt for u, but if u know what exercises look like then yes GYM BUDDY ALL THE WAY !!! it's like the walmart roll-back guy on STEROIDS!!

JEFit is the best out there. Super sets cardio, charts stats also sync to online where you cn change and review anything you want.

I use the calculator on mine a lot. And the picture and video function. I also use my iPhone to hold down my training notebook. Seems to work well for me.

JEFIT just came out for the Iphone today. I have been using it on android for awhile, but it just means I have been having to keep my old android phone around. This programs is AWESOME, which I combine with myfittness pal for tracking my intake.

Top Bottom