Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the best cycle for Mixed Martial Arts fighting?

MMAfighter

hi guys, i just discovered your website, what a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience is floating around out here! what would you suggest as a good cycle for Mixed Martial Arts competition (the real deal...In the Octagon!). i'm 30 years old, 6'2" 250 (i'm a super -heavyweight so i don't have to worry about throwing on too much mass and going up a weight class), with moderate steroid experience. i prefer short cycles...they work better with my competition schedule. i'm as interested in increasing my endurance as i am in raw power. thanx all

I'm a BJJer, but def more into powerlifting and BB now, but I would think standard test cycles would be good for aggression and raw power. Anavar is good if you are not super-heavy, so you gain lean mass without changing weight classes, but this won't matter much to you :) I would stay away from winny or dbol, things that increase your burn and pumps, as that would definitely decrease your endurance in 3 min rounds even as you'll be gassed quicker (but they are great for bb!). Note, however, as a BJJer, I don't punch, just a ground game, so I don't know how much the blood thinning effect of test would affect you if you get cuts . . . That's my 2c.

Top Bottom