Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Westside style using Lockouts?????

Cubanito17

Hey guys I was wondering for my next 2 weeks of ME bench I wanted to throw in Rack Lockouts for my ME lift...The thing is I know I would do this by singles until I fail... But I have a meet Feb 13 now would this be a good idea to do rack lockouts next week and the one after for my ME lift or is there another ME lift I should perform to bring up my Pause.. I've done floor presses, and today finished close-grip incline.

One more thing for Dynamic bench day what excercise can I change for DB Elbow Out Ext.????? I've done them for a straight 4 weeks although a good thing is I went from my last set of 8 with 40lb DB's to this monday I did them with 55lb DB's. I think that's an awesome increase in just 4 weeks for a tri workout. Should I just stick with them and keep going up or change the excercise up. Thanx

on your speed day do some type of extension after the speed sets,like jm presses,ez curl skull crushers,etc.do your tate presses,d/b rolls etc on ME day...........

as for the lockouts.....i do them here and there,but i like a 4 board press better for lockout ,throw them in if you like though.i would also finish with a board press for my last ME before the meet.

Skull crushers!DBandBB. Hey cubanito , Bob is holding a bench press meet in March/April sometime, You should check it out ; its at Santa luca High school in Lantana i think.

Screwball. DB Rolls are where you lay on a bench with two db's one in each hand and you have them straight out then you bring them down to your sides roll them up to your traps then roll back to sides and press up.
Adam dude I got 245 4 weeks ago, but I did a blind spot bench and my coach didn't want me to go up anymore than 245 b/c he said my form sucked I swore I could've hit 260. Not sure what I can do right now, but when I max in two weeks I wanna go for 300. I feel i can get it my tri's have gotten alot stronger.
GRIMM I know of this he spoke to me about it. It's just that that same week in april I have a PL meet for my school so I don't think i'll do too well in that meet but I might just do it for the feel of it, you know. I gotta really see if I want too do it that week. I'll look into the info Bob sent me and it is down in Santelucious in Lantana.

Hey before you guys think I'm lying I'm dead serious I do 55lb db's for 8. I love doing them they feel good on my tri's. hey does this have alot to do with bench. Do you think I should be benchin 600+ if i can do these with 55's. :D . If this helps any my lil brother(14) does them with 40lb DB's.

Top Bottom