Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Westside Sleigh Pulling

riverrock

Anyone tried it and what are your results?

I pulled a tyre around the local field last year. All the kids roared laughing, but I had the last laugh when my deadlift and squats went right up! However, will get a proper sleigh. I know nobosy else that did it, so anyone of you boys had a go?

It's not a sleigh it's a sled, your not Santa.

I drag sled for recovery, pre-exhaust and extra workouts. It's a great tool if you don't have all the equipment you need, lots of variations. Builds core strength and hip strength, you can target lots of areas, ankle dragging is extremely helpful for hip and ab strength.

Yeah you get funny looks but you get de-sensitized when you hit what everyone else can't even imagine.

Chambewy20 said:

I drag sled for recovery, pre-exhaust and extra workouts. It's a great tool if you don't have all the equipment you need, lots of variations. Builds core strength and hip strength, you can target lots of areas, ankle dragging is extremely helpful for hip and ab strength.

Yeah you get funny looks but you get de-sensitized when you hit what everyone else can't even imagine.

HO-HO-HO!!!!!!! Thanks Chambewy20!

Musketeer: Can only imagine sled pulling in London!!!!!

I have half a mattress support which I sometimes drag around my wife's sand-school to smooth out the sand. Good idea on the tyre. It really hits your hips and there are variations like walking backwards and fastening it to your ankles and varying speed.

Chambewy20 said:

bwahahahahah Rudolph pulls my sled around he can book with 135 on it ;)

wnt2bBeast said:
bwahahahahah Rudolph pulls my sled around he can book with 135 on it ;)

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!!!!!

Next time I'll learn how to spell. I could go and edit it, but if you can't poke fun at yourself once in a while its all idle!!!

Top Bottom