Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Westside seminar

bigokie

I'm thinking about going down to the seminar in Dallas in June. Is anyone else heading down there? Has anyone been to one? I figure that they are worth there weight in gold but don't know anyone that's been.

Second, has anyone tried floor press with bands? I read about them but can't figure out how to rig up the bands so there is tension throughout the whole movement.

holler at me, I might make the road trip to Dallas. Havent done floor press with bands, but I have an idea about how to keep tension throughout movement. Run the band through the dumbell or power rack, then over the bar and back to the anchor point.

B.

Which seminar are you thinking of going to. I was just at the Tour De Force seminar with Dave in January. It was my first seminar and i thought that the information and motivation that it gave me was great. Most of the stuff i already knew but there is so much that you just can't understand by watching the videos or reading the articles that he covers. I mean , with-in the first hour he had addressed the reason for my elbows being all tore up and i haven't had a problem with them since. If you think know how to train westside or even think you know how to train westside or don't even train westside , i believe it is well worth it. Be prepared to ask questions and get a straight forward answer.

I havn't tried it yet but i think B.mincher is right.

Top Bottom