Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Westside Method

tenlocus

Hey guys, I wanted to read experiences from people who has followed this training routine, some long time body builders say it's the most hardcore training ever to develop mass and mostly get stronger, I was reading about it and it seems this training routine is specially design for weight lifting competition which is what I do, am I correct? thank you.

i actually believe that compound lifts are the cornerstone of building a base when you are new to lifting

whenever i see a young newb at the gym standing in front of the mirror doing curls i shake my head. you aren't going to grow doing curls in front of the mirror and socializing with your buddies at the gym. you really need to his those compound lifts the first few years and build a base

I actually just started helping a friend train his 15 year old kid and we started off extremely light but with all the compound lifts. This really is the best way to get big and strong fast. Especially for newer guys.

I trained westside style in the mid/late 90's and got awesome results and injury free. Was in 198/205 weight class with lifts of 650s, 455b, and 655d. I lived training this way although I was fortunate enough to have the proper equipment needs(boards, varying height boxes, bands, chains, weight releases, etc), and the space to store them at the gym I was at. Strength comes from strong tri's and all muscles on the backside of body which would include hip flexors. This training def worked hard on these areas and speed training is obviously helpful especially if using lifting gear. Thick dense muscle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom