Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

West Side

Deciever

Im sure all of you know about Westside training. Im wondering if any of you know of any books on westside training and different aspects of it.. The videos are just too damn expensive for me.
Thanks

Wrong Forum...

Westside is a "style" of training with specific emphasis on gaining strength. The training was designed with the powerlifter in mind and increasing the amount of weight used in the three, core powerlifting movements (i.e. squat, bench press & deadlift). You may try posting this thread on the powerlifting forum. There are many lifters on that forum that train "Westside".

One more thing... Deciever is incorrect... It should be Deceiver.

Last edited:
there is no such thing as a book on westside. there are hundreds of books that cover their way of training......but most of them are in russian go to the elite fitness systems site for the books (converted into english). also have a look at super training the book

you dont need any videos (they are cool to watch) all info is on the net.

just look here:
http://www.testosterone.net/html/133per.html

read that and that will get you started for a long while.

just read and soak it up because all the info is there...also on other articles on elite fitness.......its not that hard once you get it

Last edited:
ok everyone thanks for the links... i've been to all of them before except for the t-mag one that endpoint posted.... im gonna be starting my wanna be westiside routine(i dont have any chains or bands, and my gym isnt open on weekends so it willtake a little modyfying) in the beginning april, end of march. wish me luck

You dont have to use the chains and bands to train westside.Eventually(sp?) you can work them in your routine later on as you get stronger.

Top Bottom