Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome to my Log

I would get a set of blue and green.

Elitefts has them on sale right now.

To me they are one of the most versatile pieces of equipment I own. The other day I slung a pair over the top cross member of the squat rack and did some tricep pushdowns. The really teach you explosive strength. If I didn't start fast and hard, I wouldn't have enough momentum to carry me to lockout as the band tension increased.

B-

I would get a set of blue and green.

Elitefts has them on sale right now.

To me they are one of the most versatile pieces of equipment I own. The other day I slung a pair over the top cross member of the squat rack and did some tricep pushdowns. The really teach you explosive strength. If I didn't start fast and hard, I wouldn't have enough momentum to carry me to lockout as the band tension increased.

B-

I was checking APT and they also have them on sale a package with pairs of orange, blue and $130, I think I'm gonna order from them, also some TK knee sleeves and wrist straps.

It's gonna be fun, I already can imagine the weird looks I'm gonna get at that pussy fitness center :biggrin:

Yeh bro Im a freak! ...lol j/k

it might have just been the scales but earlier I weighed in at 184... later on in the evening I weighed myself again and I was back down to 178 :( guess the scales just wernt flat on the floor :(:(:(

Yeh bro Im a freak! ...lol j/k

it might have just been the scales but earlier I weighed in at 184... later on in the evening I weighed myself again and I was back down to 178 :( guess the scales just wernt flat on the floor :(:(:(

That's normal, my bodyweight oscilates 5lbs throught the day.

03/12/09

LAT PULLDOWN

1X12 60LBS
1X12 100LBS
1X10 120LBS
3X10 140LBS

ONE ARM DB

1X8 55LBS
1X8 70LBS
1X8 85LBS
1X8 100LBS

I think I'm getting sick, probably a flu, hope not.

lol man you make me feel horrible when i see your sqauts it kills my knees but i can do that set of 10 with 225 :)

lol man you make me feel horrible when i see your sqauts it kills my knees but i can do that set of 10 with 225 :)

Everybody who can walk should do squats :evil:. My PR on sumo squats are 465lbsx3 w just a belt but I knew I had more in me when I quit doing those, thing is I prefer olympic, ass to the grass, squats my flexibility and knees can take those far more better than any wider stance version.

If I'm really trying to increse my poundage like... badly, I always do sumo first then, I lower the weight by 40-50% and take 2x5 ATG squats with a long pause at the bottom.

Top Bottom