Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Welcome to my Log

03/09/09

SEATED DB NEUTRAL PRESS

1X8 60LBS total
1X8 80LBS
1X6 120LBS
3X3 130LBS

SEATED CABLE ROWS

1X8 60LBS
1X8 130LBS
2X10 170LBS
1X10 180LBS

Some ab and rotator cuff work

03/10/09

OLYMPIC SQUATS w 3secs pause at bottom

1X5 135LBS
3X3 225LBS

DEADS DELOAD

1X5 135LBS
3X3 225LBS SNATCH GRIP w a little pull

Fuck me, I want my legs to get stronger without growing any ideas? I guess I have stop holding myself back and just let them fucking grow.

03/10/09

OLYMPIC SQUATS w 3secs pause at bottom

1X5 135LBS
3X3 225LBS

DEADS DELOAD

1X5 135LBS
3X3 225LBS SNATCH GRIP w a little pull

Fuck me, I want my legs to get stronger without growing any ideas? I guess I have stop holding myself back and just let them fucking grow.

why dont you want your legs to grow?

why dont you want your legs to grow?

Right now I only have a pair of jeans that fit me properly, otherwise I will have to buy more. And at my job I have to be fast and "relentless", bigger legs hinders me.

eh big guy sorry havent been around.. my fucking.. elite accnt fucked up... ill be around now.. hows the training?

eh big guy sorry havent been around.. my fucking.. elite accnt fucked up... ill be around now.. hows the training?

Hey bro, all good here got one more workout partner, he is a computer geek and knows nothing about the iron game, he told me "I wanna start working out and dieting" and so he is learning our ways, one more converted to the right side :artist:

How are the A-bombs? Still at it?

Hey bro, all good here got one more workout partner, he is a computer geek and knows nothing about the iron game, he told me "I wanna start working out and dieting" and so he is learning our ways, one more converted to the right side :artist:

How are the A-bombs? Still at it?

ahah nice...

yah jsut finished those badboys up a couple of days ago... gained 17lbs... lost 1 so far...
strength is threw the roof...

thinking of doing beastdrol next:evil:

ahah nice...

yah jsut finished those badboys up a couple of days ago... gained 17lbs... lost 1 so far...
strength is threw the roof...

thinking of doing beastdrol next:evil:

I'm still taking it easy on that department :artist:

03/11/09

INCLINED BENCH

1X8 95LBS
1X5 135LBS
1X5 155LBS
1X3 175LBS
1X3 195LBS
1X2 205LBS
1X1 215LBS
1X1 225LBS PR again, my bench and my inclined are at the same level fuck yeah.
1X5 195LBS

BENCH PRESS

1X6 185LBS CGBP
1X8 185LBS
1X5 (vertical path) + 3 normal

Had planned doing some dips and bicep work but my BP was high and head started hurting too much.

If you want the strength, but don't want your legs to grow too much, have your thought about incorporating bands into your squats. Hang a couple from the top of the rack so the bar is deloading as it gets to the top. You will develop explosive strength this way. Westside is big into this. I use a set that takes about 50 lbs off the bar at the bottom of my squat.

B-

If you want the strength, but don't want your legs to grow too much, have your thought about incorporating bands into your squats. Hang a couple from the top of the rack so the bar is deloading as it gets to the top. You will develop explosive strength this way. Westside is big into this. I use a set that takes about 50 lbs off the bar at the bottom of my squat.

B-

I'm flying blind on the bands department, being wanting to incorporate them to my bench routine also, what color should I get?

Top Bottom