Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weizy's First Journal

weizy

2nd Cycle-

Week 1-12 Test E 600mg / week
Week 1-4 Dieselbolon 3 Caps ED
Week 10-16 Forma Stanzol (10 Pumps / day)
Week 8-12 HCGenerate
Week 14-18 Unleashed / PCT Combo

Also have letro for any gyno disasters. Also have nolva and arimidex from previous cycle but I don't feel I'll need them unless I get sides mid cycle.

Goals: Put on as much weight as possible (not worried about water weight or bloating). Keep 10-15 pounds of muscle after PCT is over.

Basic Stats:

Weight: 187
Height: 6'2
Lifting Experience: 3 1/2 years
Body Fat: 12% or so
5000+ Calories, 350+ g Protein.

Typical day looks like:

6:00 a.m. - 1 Cup Oatmeal, 2 Whole Eggs, Protein Shake

8:00 a.m. - 4 Eggs, 6 Pieces Turkey Bacon, Whole Wheat Toast, Fresh cut hashbrowns

12:00 p.m. - 2 Subs with 3 oz. Sliced Chicken, 3 oz. Sliced Beef,
Other random meats, cheese, lettuce and some sauce. Baggy of Raisin Bran.

4:00 p.m. - Protein shake with mixed berries and 2 scoops of peanut butter in it.

6:00 p.m. - 9 oz. Chicken, 1 Cup Cooked Pasta, Some sort of sauce (cook a red and white sauce every sunday for the week)

9:00 p.m. - Bowl of yogurt with berries, almonds and ground flax seed in it.

Supplements:

Fish oil
Creatine
Muscle Juice
Leuca-lyn
ZMA

Workout Routine:

Monday: Chest & Back

Flat Barbell Bench
Incline Barbell Bench
Weighted Dips
Flat Dumbbell Bench

Chin-ups
Deadlifts
Single Arm Rows
Upright Barbell Rows

Tuesday: Legs and Calves

Squats
Weighted Seated Calve Raises
Standing Calve Raises
Roman Leg Dip
Weighted Lunges

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Bi's, Tri's and Shoulders

Barbell Curl
Dumbbell Curl
Arm Bomb

Skull Crusher's
Tri Exstenstion

Lateral Raises
Power Cleans
Shoulder Press
Incline Fly

Friday: OFF

Saturday: Cardio and Abs

10+ KM biking
Ab ripper X (P90x Abs routine)
Rowing Machine for 20-30 Mins

Sunday: OFF

Anyways that's what it is looking like as we speak. Starting this viciousness on Monday and going strong from start to finish. Any input or experiences with something similar to this is appreciated. If not just sit there and enjoy watching me explode. Posting pictures once a week hopefully.

Last edited:
Woke up at 6:30 a.m. this morning and took my first 2 diesel then worked out. Just popped my last cap of diesel for today and pinned. Went smooth definitely had a better first pin this cycle then my first time (First pin ever hit a vein and left me thinking I was dying on my bed drenched in sweat lol). Work out went well, extra jacked up for first day of the summer cycle. Got some pretty vicious heartburn after taking the diesel but I've heard that it is to be expected.

Just popped my first 2 diesel caps for the day. Also took some anti-acids to see if I can keep the heartburn at bay a little better today. Gonna eat my oatmeal and get at my legs routine. Thoroughly enjoying the "Charlie Horse" in my right cheek right now lol.

Off day today. Anti-acid's definitely helped with the heartburn yesterday and today tremendously. Gotta say I almost chucked trying to pack back the rest of my 8:00 a.m. this morning. I believe it's from me spiking how much I eat in a relatively small time frame. Anyways just sitting in the leather chair watching fast five and eating a bag of almonds on my day off. I'll try and get some pics this weekend to show where I'm kinda starting off yet.

P.S. Only been 3 days now, but I'm feeling the edge of the "Greek God" effect and my muscles are looking a little bit fuller :evil:.

Missed posting yesterday so here's a double dose. Still having trouble packing back all the food on this new scheme. I'm starting to think it's the muscle juice I'm on for protein, I bought it since it was on sale and I had a discount for that particular order but I'm finding it bloats me terribly and I have trouble finishing the meals that include a protein shake in them. Anyways I'm gonna finish the last 15 or so lbs. of it and change to some NTBM protein as I've heard good things.

Arm's workout went great yesterday, used my sample of N2KTS and killed a couple of PR's by an average of 10 lbs. (Chalking it up more to N2KTS and my retarded love for a good leg pump) but I'm definitely starting to feel a bigger than normal pump on most of my workouts as when I finished it almost felt as if my arms had been vacuum sealed, my skin was hella-tight.

Off again today so I've been cooking and eating since I got off work earlier. Taking pictures tonight to give a glimpse of where I'm starting at.

Anyone have any other suggestions to what I can do to either raise my natural appetite or maybe relieve some of the stomach bloat?

Saturday, Oh Saturday. Just finished an extensive biking excursion although my body was doing it's best to convince me to say "Fuck it, let's go see the hangover 2". Anyways lol, I'm having a better time getting food down the hatch despite having to do abs today. Also noticed some serious vascular pumps working out thursday which I forgot to put in my last post. Veins were like a maze on my arm.

Just popped my other diesel cap for cap and I'm eating my 6:00 p.m. consisting of Chicken Parmesan with mashed sweet potatoes.

P.S. Tipped the scale at 191 and a half this morning. :evil:

Hey weizy glad I happend onto your log here, gr8 job so far bro!
Right now the only suggestion that I would make, really more of a question is how come 10k biking?
The reason I ask is that at your size right now I would not do that much. Would love for you to respond plz.
Best regards bro and keep up the gr8 log here!

Thanks a lot Z, appreciate the motivation.

It's actually with the girlfriend so it's definitely more of a casual thing. Mostly downhill through a park, I would cut it out if I could but I've been doing it every Saturday for close to a year and a half and the ball and chain would be a little more than disappointed if she had to do it alone. Been without a computer for the last week so my apologies for not checking in. Sitting at 196 lbs. right before bed, floats above 190 other than that.

Although I am still taking anti-acids my heartburn has been kept at bay successfully for about a week now. Work-outs keep on going great. Tweaked an old hip flexor injury while doing squats the other day but after taking it easy on it for 2-3 days it has worked itself back out.

Ok got you on that bro.
How married are you to your current workout.
I think we could do better if your game for it bro. Again at your size and with your goals I think there is room for improvement.
Let me know.

Top Bottom