Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weizy's First Journal

Ok bro in your Goals you say to put on as much weight as possible. I am gonna assume you mean build muscle as much as possible with as little fat as possible. So here we go...
This is your routing that I copy and pasted, my comments in red.

Workout Routine:

Monday: Chest & Back

Flat Barbell Bench
Incline Barbell Bench I would alt this and Flt Bench every other workout.
Weighted Dips
Flat Dumbbell Bench Loose this its a repeat basically.

Chin-ups
Deadlifts
Single Arm Rows Loose this.
Upright Barbell Rows Make this bent over rows. You have power cleans further down this will stimulate you traps just fine and your front and side delts too.

Tuesday: Legs and Calves

Squats
Weighted Seated Calve Raises Loose this.
Standing Calve Raises
Roman Leg Dip Dont know this, explain plz.
Weighted Lunges Loose this. If you do your squats heavy you should not have enough left in your legs to do these anyway. Heavy squats build big legs bro!

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday: Bi's, Tri's and Shoulders

Barbell Curl Loose this. Dont forget that you are also getting a lot of bicep stim from chinups and rows.
Dumbbell Curl
Arm Bomb Loose this.

Skull Crusher's
Tri Exstenstion

Lateral Raises Loose this.
Power Cleans
Shoulder Press
Incline Fly Loose this.

Friday: OFF

Saturday: Cardio and Abs

10+ KM biking
Ab ripper X (P90x Abs routine) This could hinder mass gains. Using too much energy. IMO loose this.
Rowing Machine for 20-30 Mins 2 sets if 10 min. Do one set then let HR go back to norm. Then do follow up set.

Sunday: OFF
Ok my reasoning is this. You are doing a workout more for bbing here. But that is not necessarily conducive to gaining mass. So what I did is pare down your routine. I think this will help you to gain strength which is gonna = more mass. . (heavier weights - bigger muscles) For sets and reps I would suggest 5x5. 5x8, leaning more toward the 5x8. That will keep you more toward the hypertrophy end of things but also dramatically increase strength.
Also I cut back on your cardio. You gonna need that energy for recovery if you do this right. And actually you burn more cals for a longer period of time by lifting heavy weights.
So as you can see I got rid of a lot of the isolation stuff and moved you more toward compound work. This will kick your ass if you as heavy as you can and still get all the sets and reps in. Work on adding 5Lbs to all excersizes each week.
Think about it and post back.

OK. Logic on what your explaining seems pretty sounds so I'm more than willing to try that out. To answer your questions:

A roman leg lift is hold a dumbbell in one arm while putting the opposite leg on a raised platform behind you (table). Then squat one leg. Kinda like a one leg squat. When I was having trouble upping my squat weight due to my knees a friend of mine told me to do them because it builds stability in my knees for heavier squats. If your really interested in what I mean, I can record it and show you what I mean.

As for the cardio, I'll bite the bullet and switch P90x once every 2 weeks or further apart. I know it does burn a lot of calories and such but it's summer and although I said bulking to the max is my goal, I don't wanna bury my abs to deep as I've already lost sight of them about a week ago. But no more rowing and switch p90x to every 2 weeks.

I'll make this switch and start recording my lifting weight more thoroughly.

p.s. Thanks a lot for the input Z, appreciate it tremendously. Weighed in at 198 before this post. Here I come 200 you motherfucker it's been a while.... lol....

OK. Logic on what your explaining seems pretty sounds so I'm more than willing to try that out. To answer your questions:

A roman leg lift is hold a dumbbell in one arm while putting the opposite leg on a raised platform behind you (table). Then squat one leg. Kinda like a one leg squat. When I was having trouble upping my squat weight due to my knees a friend of mine told me to do them because it builds stability in my knees for heavier squats. If your really interested in what I mean, I can record it and show you what I mean.
Unless you feel that this is extremely beneficial to you I would rather see you put this energy into your squats. Bro I really mean do all you can squatting, nothing left over. This in itself will help your whole body tremondously. Your call.

As for the cardio, I'll bite the bullet and switch P90x once every 2 weeks or further apart. I know it does burn a lot of calories and such but it's summer and although I said bulking to the max is my goal, I don't wanna bury my abs to deep as I've already lost sight of them about a week ago. But no more rowing and switch p90x to every 2 weeks. LOL cool bro!

I'll make this switch and start recording my lifting weight more thoroughly.

p.s. Thanks a lot for the input Z, appreciate it tremendously. Weighed in at 198 before this post. Here I come 200 you motherfucker it's been a while.... lol....
200+ bro!:evil:

Top Bottom