Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WEird INJURY: Left shoulder joint pops out when do incline dumbell press

cccp

When I do incline dumbell press, sometimes in the peak of the movement my shoulders are not able to support the weight, and the weight simply crashes down. I haven't hurt myself yet, but I feel it's coming to it. It doesn't happen often, but it just happened again yesterday, and my shoulder still hurts when I'm not careful with it.

Do you think this problem is caused by the weak rotator cuff muscles?

How can I get rid of this problem?

CCCP said:

Do you think this problem is caused by the weak rotator cuff muscles?

How can I get rid of this problem?

Do your shoulders hurt all the time or only during certain excercises? Do you feel pain when someone resists you lowering your arms or raising them or both?

You need AR, bands or superlight weights, and to stop dumbell pressing yesterday.

Need some more info.

Like anya said you need to lay off the inclines until you find out whats going on.

Theraputic bands work great for shoulder problems. You can find sites on the net that will have rotator cuff exercises.

You can also get 5lb or 10lb dumbbells and do light shoulder exercises. Warm your shoulders up real good before doing any exercise that involes them.

goldenone said:
Like anya said you need to lay off the inclines until you find out whats going on.
What they said !!!
What about inclines with a barbell ? Same results ?

I cannot do flat bench presses with a barbell cuz it hurts my shoulders. it always has been this way for me, so I only do flat benches with DB`s.
However..... doing inclines with a bar feels great. Go figure.

My training partner had a similar problem with his shoulder when he would do incline db press. He took a break for a week and a half and then started again with lighter weights with strict form. He associated his ability to do them again with better form...

just my 2 cents, I can only speculate

i was doing incline press with barbells and i could feel clicking by my shoulder and i tried pushing through it and i ended hurting my shoulder. it has been one week and the pain is still there. im assuming it will go away sooner or later. its sore when i lift things or raise my arm but each day it seems to get better. im assuming after reading peoples posts that it is my rotor cuff. it only happens when i do incline too, and i havent been able to lift for a week!

Top Bottom