Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weird but serious question

crazypole25

okay well im 16 and i've been training for about 3 monthes now, when i started i was 5'5" and about 175, now i'm 5'7" about, and 155, yeh i know i
m still growing, well i use to be real chunky and well i got a 4-pack already going for a 6 and i'm in the best shape ever, and well my upper chest still looks fatty, and i tried many excercises to work on this but nothing it working, can someone tell me how to reduce the size and build up my chest?? need help, looks like i have boobs, i think it looks funky :D

1ST BRO BE PATIENT THE GAINS AND MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT WILL COME IT TAKES TIME AND A GOOD DIET... FOR YOU CHEST TRY
3-4 SET FLAT BENCH PRESSES 8-10 REPS
3-4 SETS INCLINE PRESSES 8-10 REPS
ALTERNATE INCLINE AND FLAT DUMBELL FLYS
3-4 SET 8-10 REPS ALWAYS USE GOOD FORM
AND WEIGHT THAT YOU CAN HANDLE..:cool: HOPE THIS HELPS E-MAIL ME IF YA NEED ANY HELP..:)

Hey bro!!
It does take a lot of time and patience to grow but with proper nutrition and training they'll grow like weeds.
And you'll love it.Try this workout:

Flat bench Dumbell presses 2-3 sets 10-12 reps
Incline Dumbell presses 2-3 sets 10-12 reps

Use light weight,something you can handle with good form.Once you feel your getting stronger and your using more weight add another set to your workouts.If this doesn't work then i don't know what to say."I guess buy a bra!":D just joking with ya bro!
You'll lose that baby fat quick.
I hope i helped you out a bit.
Good Luck!!

dude like everyone else said, you gotta give it time. if you expect to get huge in the next year, u better change ur way of thinking now. bodybuilding is a sport that takes years and years to master... hell, if it didn't, think of how many monsters like dorian yates we'd have walking around! :p :p :p just give it time, eat good, and train hard.. you WILL be satisfied.. good luck bro, and if u need any advice, feel free to email me.

Top Bottom