Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WEIRD BREATH SMELL AFTER TRAINING

PANTS

OK, this is a weird one I know, but immediately after some high intensity training, like after hitting the showers I can smell this weird kind of AMMONIA type smell (kind of like pear drops) in my breath.
This happens ONLY after training.
So what do we reckon this is guys? On a First Aid course,I remember being told that if you smell pear drops in an unconscious casualty it may mean the are diabetic.
ANY LINK? Looking forward to your views on this.

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

i get the same thing after training and the steam room,i figure i just may be dehydrated but im not really sure

------------------
" The Lord said he can get me out of this one, but he's pretty sure you're fucked."

"Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity."

"Its not when you die its how you live"

Are you on a CKD or eating low-carb? Ketosis will give you ammonia breathe as well as stinky pee.

------------------
It's not funny, like on TV, and it's not smart, like it is in books.

Seriously,there are metabolic byproducts formed during intense exercise, this is more prounounced when you are eating a lot of protein in my experience.

so its not a bad sign then?

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

Occasionally I noticed it too. Surfed the WWW and Cause could be.
Dryness in the mouth, insufficient saliva flow. Sometimes, when you exercise, you may do heavy breathing through your mouth. This leads to dry mouth, which in turn, can lead to bad breath. I drink water frequently and it seems to help.

------------------
-Work to live
-Fish to live

A post in the "Chat" board made me realise that its probably coming from my sweat, not my breath. Probably high protein. Dunno....

------------------

It could be from a PH change while working out, brought on by dehydration ... just a thought ...

super.jpg

Top Bottom