Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weightlifting While Sick

Mad Jasper

In the past, I wouldn't stop doing anything when I was sick. I'd work out, go to work, yard work... whatever. Of course, I'd drag it out for a week and usually end up shutting down for a few days anyway. I've noticed recently, that if I just shut everything down for 1-2 days upon the onset of symptoms, I'm over it within 24-36 hours. It amazes me what a little sleep and rest will do for your body.

I mean... how often do you get sick? Food poisoning and mono are the only things that put me out of commission.

Not trying to sound like a tony tough nuts but if you work out consistently, practice good nutrition and recovery, getting sick should be an absolute rarity. Aside from allergies or maybe a change of seasons colds.

I mean... how often do you get sick? Food poisoning and mono are the only things that put me out of commission.

Not trying to sound like a tony tough nuts but if you work out consistently, practice good nutrition and recovery, getting sick should be an absolute rarity. Aside from allergies or maybe a change of seasons colds.

I used to get 3-4 sinus infections a year thanks to my days as a firefighter. I have pretty bad allergies to, but for the last 2 years or so, once per year (usually a sinus infection).

Top Bottom