Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weightlifting heavy after injuries?

FreakMonster

Hey guys, been awhile since I posted here but I've been away dealing with issues. Anyways, about 3 yrs ago I had a complete pectoral tear on the left side and then about1 yr ago the ligament attached to my should snapped while benching and had to have surgery to re-attach it, Since then just been putzing around the gym not really being consistent and not lifting heavy. I guess I am just trying to find the confidence to get back into the gym and start lifting heavy after such serious injuries to my chest/shoulder area. I'm still hesitant about working out my chest heavy and afraid I will never get back to where I was before. Anyone else have a major injury and bounce back fine?

Ricky Williams tore his pec and came back and he gets hit by 270 pound LB's and Dlineman.

as for your other injury that doesn't sound good... make sure you warmup properly and keep it light for a while and build yourself back up. you should never get injured weightlifting, you need to work out your muscles, not your ligaments and tendons.. work on your form

Top Bottom