Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted vest

[FONT=&quot]I'm interested in purchasing a weighted vest for my walking to potentially burn more calories. I've never worn one before and so I don't want to spend a great deal of money. The one I'm looking at right now is a 10lb vest (which I THINK is not adjustable) for $18.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you own one, how do you like it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How many more calories would it burn than just walking without?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

for walking it is fine to use this. i would not use it running very often, that would put too much pressure on your joints and soft tissues

also burning calories is not how you lose fat. did you know you can actually GAIN FAT when you exercise? nobody wants to hear that but it is the truth. so you have to fix your diet, you will never out run a bad diet

[FONT=&quot]I'm interested in purchasing a weighted vest for my walking to potentially burn more calories. I've never worn one before and so I don't want to spend a great deal of money. The one I'm looking at right now is a 10lb vest (which I THINK is not adjustable) for $18.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you own one, how do you like it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How many more calories would it burn than just walking without?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Adding resistance obviously burns more calories but nobody is going to be able to put a number on it

I'm interested in purchasing a weighted vest for my walking to potentially burn more calories. I've never worn one before and so I don't want to spend a great deal of money. The one I'm looking at right now is a 10lb vest (which I THINK is not adjustable) for $18.

If you own one, how do you like it?
How many more calories would it burn than just walking without?

You can look that up.

The difference it will make is up to a myriad if individual factors.

Stop walking many hours, only run fast and walk as light as possible. Also, try paddling to lose weight. If you only walk, you will lose weight and muscles, this is not better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom