Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted vest

DR. NOE

Thinking about buying this 90lbs vest. Sure would be a lot more comfortable, then using the belt chain with 90lbs of weight strapped between my legs, for doing pullups and dips. Here's the website, and its, the only 90 lb vest, that I could find on the internet. Does anyone on the board use one. Sure is awfull expensive.

www.resistancewear.com/

Personally I think it's a bad idea if you're going to use it for weight training purposes - dips, chins. I would want something that I could change the weight on, I don't think you can do it with that.

genarr3 said:
Personally I think it's a bad idea if you're going to use it for weight training purposes - dips, chins. I would want something that I could change the weight on, I don't think you can do it with that.

The weights are removable. You can adjust the vest to what ever weight you can handle, but for me 90 lbs at lease is a must. If you buy the smaller vest, you can't increased the weights.

LOL BigRed...
Holy with a 90lb vest on i would weight friggin 345 pds...wow
When i pop that sucker off i would be one fast mofo.

That won't give you a hernia or anything?
I can't afford much, so I use my dads flack jacket from the military, weighs about 25 pounds, then I add two 10 pound weights. I try to run in that :))

God I wish someone would design a training room that puts gravity on you (like a room as big as a house that spins around to increase gravity)

Train in that mofo for a year, at 2-3 times gravity, shit no one could touch you!! You could be some skinny 150 pound dude and outbench bodybuilders and stuff... just LIVING in that environment, workout or not, would increase your abilities... *dreams* that would rock

Holy shit!

That sounds frigging cool...than again there is a 90 lb weighted vest sittin right there...walk in that for 12 hrs a day and watch what happens to your legs...

Top Bottom