Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Crunches

hmm weighted crunches help if u find BW crunches to easy.. it will just make them harder and put more resistance.. as for whether or not you should do situps or crunches doesnt really matter if ur gonna do situps us the situp bench and hold a medicine ball behind your head.. might help bit more

lay on the ground with your feet straight out in front of you so that you are flat on the ground. place a DB on your chest, and hold on to it. now, do sit ups, all the while keeping the heels of your feet on the ground.

db might hurt depending on the weight just since its a round head... i do them with a 25-35 plate and the only thing hurting after is my abs

mayhems said:
db might hurt depending on the weight just since its a round head... i do them with a 25-35 plate and the only thing hurting after is my abs

its not gonna hurt. i use a 150lb db for sets of 10

i noly do 60 leg lifts every 4 days and my abs are pretty alright.. guess my legs r heavy :p
KillahBee said:
I am doing cable crunches and Needsize's ab routine right now and I am loving it.

CanadianCutie said:
i noly do 60 leg lifts every 4 days and my abs are pretty alright.. guess my legs r heavy :p

well, it depends on what your goals are. abviously diet is the key to seeing those abs, and lifting is the key to defining / strengthening the abs. I am more concerned with their strength and how that carries over into my other lifts, so that's why I go more of a weighted route.

Top Bottom