Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Training Routine while on?

Uber-Joey

I havent been able to find anything about this...

While on cycle, do you guys modify your workout routine and workout more weekly, instead of a split to get the most out of it? Also, do you guys workout longer?

About to start my cycle soon (Katanadrol) and thinking about working out 6 days a week instead of my typical 4 day split, to get the best out of my cylce.

Hmm, that doesnt answer my question. My typical workout routine is Sun/Mon then Wed/Thurs, 1.5hrs to 2hrs. 4 day split.

My question is this: Do you guys workout more if you are on cycle? For example, do you weight lift 6 days a week, for longer hours, or do you follow your typical workout routine as off cycle?

workouts should always be the same on or off

I have to disagree with the other posts.

While you're on cycle your recovery abilities are enhanced, so you will require less rest unlike being off cycle. Training natural requires more rest and less volume, when you're natural you cant actually train as hard as you're on cycle or you will risk over-training which is counter-productive. However, steroids will not prevent central nervous system fatigue, so even when you're on cycle you will need to rest. How much you need to rest or how fast your CNS get fatigued is determined by your genetics + training experience. Some people train for 6 days a week and they grow on that.

Considering all these factors, you should increase volume and intensity but keep the workout days the same. But as a general rule, as long as the weights keep going up, then you're doing fine.

Steve - thanks for clarifying.

Mohdgame - Great, that's what I've read as well - recovery is enhanced while on steroids, so I figured why people didnt workout more and longer while on steroids.

ive done hiit till ive puked, and then still finished my set after a slight vomit break. i lift till i cant lift anymore and my pumps feel like there gonna explode. what more could i do if i was on cycle?

ive done hiit till ive puked, and then still finished my set after a slight vomit break. i lift till i cant lift anymore and my pumps feel like there gonna explode. what more could i do if i was on cycle?

I admire your dedication.

But someone gotta train hard & smart.

I don't see y anyone wouldn't train as hard while off. On days I up my weights I will only do 5 reps. Otherwise I'll go for 8 or 10. Now I'm not a bodybuilder or powerlifter so u might train differently than I do

Top Bottom