Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight not increasing,need help

ibii

m too skinny , my weight is 100 pounds n height is 173.7 cm .......... my weight is not increasing , i tried weight gainer(Weider) but no any improvment. m worrying about my weight , please guide me that what should i do to increase my weight ? any suplements.protiens drink........... etc ????????

at 100 pounds and 5'6" you may have a developmental/hormonal problem. that is pretty light.

you should see a doc. maybe you have low GH or something?

ibii said:
m too skinny , my weight is 100 pounds n height is 173.7 cm .......... my weight is not increasing , i tried weight gainer(Weider) but no any improvment. m worrying about my weight , please guide me that what should i do to increase my weight ? any suplements.protiens drink........... etc ????????[/QUOTE

Eat more!!! Well thats obvious, but you need to up your calorie intake. That means "healthy" foods and while doing that you should defintely have a solid workout regiment. If your going to get supps be careful because half of them dont work and yes protein drinks gooooooood...protein in general is a good thing. Also you should be eating 5 to 6 small meals a day.

You should probably check with your doctor.

Top Bottom