Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight: Natural V. Gear

Natural V. Gear----> Mass Differences

• Gear: 140-160

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Gear: 160-180

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Gear: 180-200

Votes: 35 5.5%
  • Gear 200-225

Votes: 62 9.8%
  • Gear: 225-250

Votes: 32 5.1%
  • Gear: 250+

Votes: 18 2.8%
  • Natural: 140-160

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Natural: 160-180

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Natural: 180-200

Votes: 138 21.8%
  • Natural: 200-225

Votes: 113 17.9%
  • Natural: 225-250

Votes: 49 7.8%
  • Natural: 250+

Votes: 34 5.4%

• Total voters
Cornholio said:

What's so natural about popping 20 grams of creatine at a time??

The day a cycle of creatine produces the same results as a roid cycle will be the day you can call that guy on the creatine cycle a "juichead." My point is not the speed of how quickly you get there, or whether you even get there for that matter. It's the fact that a "natural state" of bodybuilding should be completely steroid free. I don't care if 5 years ago you took a few A-bombs, you're still not ever going to be natural in my eyes. There's a crossing over that one can't come back from. The whole "what about creatine, protein supplements, glutamine, etc." side to the natural argument is doggie poo. We all know the difference between the results of A.S. and the results of non A.S. substances.

What about prohormones etc.

Havoc - do you mean then, that drugs will allow you to surpass genetic limitations?? Surely not??

THeMaCHinE said:

Including weed?

When I said drugs, I was speaking of Anabolic Steroids. Weed to me is not a drug, its a sacrament, I view it as I would view brushing my teeth or doing my laundry, its just a part of my life. Although weed will provide little or no help on a physical level, the mental level and inclination cannot be denied, in my experiences at least. peace

Cornholio said:
What about prohormones etc.

Havoc - do you mean then, that drugs will allow you to surpass genetic limitations?? Surely not??

Prohormones do not come close to AS, just like creatine.

"Havoc - do you mean then, that drugs will allow you to surpass genetic limitations?? Surely not?"
Exactly, they do not allow you to surpass your genetic limitations/potential. They give you a false impression, your body lets you know your genetic limitations/potential by regressing when one gets off. peace

Most will do a cycle. They get off and drop weight. Most will not do another cycle until their bodyweight gets to where it was b-4 the cycle ended. To me, that's the proper way to cycle. Perhaps a little off topic.

btw - the newest prohormones on the market are 6 times as anabolic as test....

havoc said:

That will be the day.

Saw the research study. Very promising. Will they yield real-world results?? Time will tell.

Good discussion.

supersizeme said:
i have always considered anyone who has ever injected or swallowed some type of steroid to lose "natural" status for the remainder of their time in the iron game. the technicality of "i'm currently not on right now" doesn't really make any sense. ok so you are not currently on, however look at the gains you have made in the past from gear. it will still outpace a natural guy. it's somewhat insulting to someone who has never juiced to hear a guy consider himself to be in the same class as you simply because he hasn't done gear in a few months.

I concur with SS. 195 Natural here.

Top Bottom