Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss with stregnth gain???

OreoPL

i started training 8 weeks ago with the 5x5 and eating a diet of more protein and carbs and split it into 6 meals a day. i was 184 with a 34 inch waist 6"1 then. i weighed in at 169 and 30 inch waist this morning. its been 10 weeks. this does ot make sense since all my big lifts are way up. bench fifty pounds, dead lift 100 punds and squat 80 pounds. does anyone know how i could be losing so much wight but getting stronger at the same time???

Strngth does not have to ocur just at a muscular level. You can get stronger just by exciting your nerous system. Often times your body will begin to syncchonise it's motor units to get abetter contraction. Don't worry though, once you up your calories and train for hypertrophy you will be able to handle bigger weights to create bigger gains.

thanks i was gettin worried i eat so much i am never hungry now. i was trying to bulk and i was starting to wonder why all my dimensions are getting smaller but i was getting stronger i will try eating more and adding some more higher rep auxilary exercises to go with the 5x5. does that sound like it will help?

Top Bottom