Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss diet, minimum strength loss

Deciever said:
Parabellum, are you doing periodic carb up days?

I was not, I guess that's why I'm on a carb binge now. I'm starting again on Monday. It doesn't work well when missing training days. I wasn't doing cardio either, I'll have to incorporate that this time around. ( I bought a shiny new MP3 player for cardio days, I used it once in three weeks.)

every things that tastes good has carbs in it......thats why im not losing weight!

But if you're really sure you need to loose weight, do you know that you can burn fat by eating a number of foods? Sounds unbelievable, I know and they are not bad as you think. In fact, the so-called 'experts' have probably always advised you to starve in order to burn fat. These foods don't contain any unique metabolism-boosting chemicals that can help you with fast weight loss.

As the quick slim formula combo postulates, the reality is that your body needs to burn a lot of calories in order to digest these 'unique' foods. As you might be aware, the more calories you burn, the quicker you burn fat!

As we grow to be older, our metabolic rate slows down considerably! Ever wondered why most people gain weight during their middle age? While in middle age, a person's metabolic rate becomes low; hence he is not able to burn as much fat as he used to during his youth. Eating these 'unique' foods is, having said that, a good way of boosting your metabolic rate! In this article I will tell you about some of these foods:

1. Green Tea: If you are in the habit of drinking morning tea, substitute it with green tea! Ordinary tea is not bad, but green tea is even better! It contains fat burning chemicals which will help you with effective weight loss. It is no wonder that many of the best weight loss supplements available in the market have green tea as a common ingredient!

2. Peanut butter: Peanut butter is a great replacement for the ordinary butter. Unlike the ordinary butter, which is rich in fat, peanut butter is rich in protein and fiber, both of which will help you with effective weight loss. While protein will help you burn fat by building lean muscle mass, fiber will help in controlling your appetite for a long time.

Peanut butter is available from any local store but I would recommend that you buy the natural ones and avoid the popular commercial brands. Or if you want, prepare it at home! Peanut butter makes for a great breakfast when combined with wholegrain wheat!

3. Almond: There are two types of fat available: the good and the bad fats. The bad fats should be avoided because they make you fat! The good fats, on the other hand, nourish your body with essential nutrients such as fatty acids. Almond is one such food. It is rich in fatty acids and protein. Almond helps you burn fat by boosting your metabolic rate!

4. Beans: How successfully you are able to control your hunger will determine how fast you are able to burn fat. Beans make for a great appetite supplement. Since they are rich in fiber, they help to keep your stomach full for a long time.

So, what accounts for minimum strength loss is consuming the good fats that helps you use a lot more calories to burn fat while keeping your strength in check as your body does the work!!!

These tips from the blogspot address: goslimnaturally

I lost 25lbs doing Carb Backloading and won 2013 Maryland's Strongest Man shortly thereafter, so my strength was in no way affected, which is almost unheard of! I know another Pro LW Strongman who also does it. It really is phenomenal, and not really low carb, since you can pound them back post training.

Top Bottom